SureCall's Fusion2Go 3.0 RV cell phone signal booster increases signal strength for voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals for all Canadian cellular carriers, reducing dropped and missed calls for clear and reliable signal inside any RV or motorhome.
With improved performance, a smaller footprint, and auto-adjusting gain, Fusion2Go 3.0 RV provides the maximum gain and power possible for an RV signal booster ensuring seamless connectivity for multiple users in remote areas.
Fusion2Go 3.0 RV's bi-directional amplifier boosts cell signal received from and sent back to the cell tower and features auto-adjusting gain so the booster automatically optimizes gain ensuring it's always operating at max performance. A smaller footprint allows you to mount the booster almost anywhere inside the RV without the need for a cradle or docking station.
- Boosts voice, text & 4G LTE signals for all Canadian cell carriers
- Reduces dropped and missed calls
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
- Improves 4G LTE data speeds and connectivity in remote areas
- Automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at maximum performance
- No cradle or docking station required
- High-gain exterior Omni antenna captures the signal from all directions
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
- 12 Volt Compatible
Booster Kit Includes:
- Fusion2Go 3.0 RV Booster
- Outside wideband omnidirectional antenna
- Inside wideband omnidirectional whip antenna
- 40 ft of low-loss coax cable to connect the outdoor antenna to the booster
- AC and DC power adapter options.
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||50 dB|
|Noise Figure:||≤5 dB|
|Gain Adjustment:||20 dB (Automatic)|
|DC Car Charger:||6-15V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Exterior Antenna Cable Length:||40 ft|
|RF Connectors:||FME Male (both ends)|
|Dimensions:||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|