There's never a good time to be disconnected from your family, friends or workplace, even when you're on the road. Distance from cell tower, topography, and even parts of your vehicle can result in dropped calls, slow data rates and cell service interruptions. SureCall's line of mobile cell phone boosters enhance your voice calls, text messages, and data rates. Let's explain how it works.
Signals sent from a cell tower are received from an outside antenna (mounted on your vehicle). These signals are amplified by the booster and is then sent to your phone via the inside antenna, which can be installed where you most need them. When your phone transmits, the signal is sent back to the booster through the cell tower, ensuring you are in constant connection during your drive.
Installing the booster is easy, and does not require any programming. Follow the steps illustrated below to ease your installation.
- Place the magnetic mount (exterior) antenna on top your vehicle
- Run the cables under the car door's insulation strip for a wireless look
- Connect the other end of the cable to the booster, which can be placed under one of the car seats
- Connect the cable from the inside antenna to the booster
- Then, affix the inside antenna to the driver or passenger seat (or head rest)
- Connect the power cord to the booster, with the other end plugged into the DC power adapter
- Turn on your booster and enjoy your enhanced calls and streaming data
See image illustrations below
Watch the video --------------
Contact the manufacturer to address your questions or concerns.
If you purchased this product from us, you can also reach out to us for a chat.
Are you interested in purchasing this product? Click to view product details.